Activation Code For Power Hour Game Rebuilt Computer Now Windows Need Activation Code Again?

Rebuilt computer now Windows need activation code again? - activation code for power hour game

My friend had roasted a desktop computer from Dell on the motherboard, I have proposed to rebuild it. Can I reuse the processor, hard drive, RAM, video ... but basically all cases, power supply, mobo and CPU coolers.

After the starter rebuilt and received a message from Windows: You have to authorize yourself, or something like that. I've tried to do on the Internet and does not work and I called on Member States and gave them a long series of numbers. He said he was not valid. It was proposed to call Dell.

Dell called, and they have my activation code 25 digits. I can find nothing that this code in my file lists.

All useful suggestions on how I can buy from again with no windows and discarding the old HD to cover?

Thank you.

2 comments:

Jasio said...

Well, you see in the old town. If the label of Windows to Windows is an OEM, you have no chance. OEM licenses do not transfer from computer to computer, even if you "most of its parts." A motherboard is considered a new computer, if it is Microsoft.

Another thing is, you can try to do a clean installation of Windows. Simply use the codes of the old case.

ya boi said...

I do not know, but you can install Linux its great

Post a Comment