Baby Sleep Clinic Trying To Get My Little One To Sleep During The Day?

Trying to get my little one to sleep during the day? - baby sleep clinic

I have a 3 bed and a month and a half baby a good night but not during the day. Cat naps at times, at a time and then wakes up. I am firmly convinced that growing babies need to sleep, so I really want to encourage my little man to sleep a little longer during the day. I went to a sleep clinic, which led me on how to sleep, eat / play / and expand them awake to sleep. He did not let him cry himself go to sleep, but quiet and intervals. I tried this and it seems pretty good for a period of work - is well done in 5 minutes. This week, but I think things backwards away, so I'm falling asleep in my arms (ie, swings), but not in the chest .... I'll get him mixed messages? What other methods that have worked?

0 comments:

Post a Comment